Don't make friends with bad persons, who are negatives or hurt you pyshically and mentally; it makes sense. Don't marry them, it makes sense. Don't make friends or don't have married with someone who are not in your race, your tribe, who don't have faith in the same religion as yours; it doesn't make sense. At all. You are not Hitler. And we've passed millenium, people. All we need is love. Peace, MG.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Naive Escape

My lifetime favorite movie: The Fall

Take me to your delusional world, dear Blue Bandit. I'll be your Alexandria. I need an escape. It doesn't need to be a sweet one. I want a naive one: bad guys lose, good guys win, no good guys dead, and the couple kiss at the ending. Your story meets nearly all of my criteria.


ditulis di paris van java, saat sore menjelang dan dago disesaki mobil berplat B.

No comments:

Post a Comment